Written by Julie Taylor
Water – Alkaline Water – or ‘the most popular fizzy drink?
Good Water is Essential to Hydrate Your Body – Fun Facts follow!
Click Here to read ReBuildingYou ‘serious information’ page
I’ve been hearing for a while – years, even – that I need to drink 8 glasses of water a day. And that’s tough because I don’t enjoy drinking water… To the rescue I discovered that with ice and a slice of lemon, water is quite OK. Drinking through a straw makes it even more drinkable. Better and better! And on a cold day, hot water poured over a slice of lemon with a teaspoon of honey is great! Although now I learn that if the polarity and alkalinity of the water are +’ve and acidic – which most water is – then your body – cells – have real trouble absorbing it. Best still? If you drink alkaline water, your cells become plump and hydrated.
More details about drinking alkaline water below… It tastes exactly the same as ordinary water – I think? Yet somehow it tastes great? I’m able to drink and enjoy it easily. In fact, I want to drink it. My favourite drink now is Ribena (real blackcurrant syrup concentrate) diluted with eight parts water – boiling in the winter and ice-cold in the summer.
I’ve never been ‘pop mad’ – and honestly I almost never drink it any more. I really don’t want to. But I think it must be tough to give up when you love it? My dentist insists that pop is way more destructive of tooth enamel than sugar – the acidity eats away the enamel so the sugar in it can cause cavities. And?! My mom also cleans her big diamond solitaire in a glass of coke – it makes diamonds gleam!
Ionways makes a machine that alkalizes tap water and the resulting water is way, way better for you than even the best bottled water. You can choose here either to go to my own ReBuildingYou page and read more about alkaline water or go straight to the Ionways page. ReBuildingYou depends on your support to grow – the prices are exactly the same and you’ll be supporting your RBY at the same time if you link to your interest/purchase from here.
Would You Like a Glass of Water… Or the most popular fizzy drink?
Some True Water Trivia:
1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half the world population.)
2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is mistaken for hunger.
3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down metabolism by 3%.
4. One glass of water shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a recent University
of Washington study.
5. Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to
80% of sufferers.
7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty
focusing on the computer screen or a printed page.
8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk ofbreast cancer by 79%., and you are 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
Are you drinking the amount of water you need every day?
More Trivia About the World’s Leading Fizzy Drink:
1. In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of ‘the real thing’ in the trunk to remove blood from the highway
after a car accident.
2. You can dissolve a T-bone steak in a bowl of it – it will be gone in just two days.
3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of it into the toilet bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean.
The citric acid removes stains from vitreous china
4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of aluminum foil dipped in it.
5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Apply a cloth soaked in it to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of it into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake.
Thirty minutes before ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with this for a yummy brown gravy.
8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of it into the load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run
through a regular cycle. The pop will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
Three Bonus Trivia Facts – Just To Make You Think!
1. The active ingredient here is phosphoric acid. It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric acid also
leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase of osteoporosis.
2. To carry the concentrated syrup in commercial trucks, you have to use a Hazardous Material place card
reserved for highly corrosive materials.
3. The distributors of this pop have been using it to clean engines of their owntrucks for about 20 years!
Ionways makes a machine that alkalizes tap water and the resulting water is way,way better for you than even the best bottled water. You can choose here either to go to my own ReBuildingYou page and read more about alkaline water or go straight to the Ionways page. ReBuildingYou depends on your support to grow – the prices are exactly the same and you’ll be supporting your RBY at the same time if you link to your purchase from here.